Welcome to eNetLearning Online
eNET COURSE LISTING for 2015
- Curate, Collaborate, Create - A Wealth of Resources
- Moving into Mobile Learning (Intel Teach)
- Creativity in the Mobile Classroom (Intel Teach)
- Mobile Devices for Teaching and Learning
- Project-Based Approaches (Intel Teach)
- Project Management - Toolkit for Teachers
- Educational Leadership in the 21st Century (Intel Teach)
- Designing Blended Learning Anyplace and Anytime (Intel Teach)
- Transforming Learning: Student Engagement with One to One (Intel Education)
- Collaboration in the Digital Classroom (Intel Teach)
- Assessments in the 21st Century Classroom (Intel Teach)
- Thinking Critically with Data (Intel Teach)
- Inquiry in the Science Classroom (Intel Teach)
- Teaching Geography in the 21st Century
- Investigations into Spatial Thinking
- Isn't That Spatial- Analyzing Digital Maps and Spatial Thinking
Please take time to check out our entire course offerings. We have some great classes for you to choose from. You can also receive optional graduate credit from Adams State University.
To find out more about all of our courses, CLICK HERE or contact:
Carolyn Gardner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Brown: email@example.com
Register at: http://www.enetlearning.org/professional-development/register-for-courses/ See the complete description of our facilitated online courses offered through eNetLearning at our Professional Development website.
What are Intel Elements Courses?
click here to PREVIEW OUR COURSES
This self-paced, non-facilitated course is provided free of charge and as a service to teachers and districts by eNetLearning. We hope that it is useful as an online learning opportunity and supports your personal exploration on the topics covered/provided.
This is open to the public and especially designed for administrators and Title IX Coordinators. Centennial BOCES is proud to partner with the University of Colorado Bueno Center Equity Assistance Center, the Education Compliance Group, and Down to Earth Media in this educational opportunity for administrators and coordinators in districts across the state to address the issues of bullying and harassment. This project was partially funded by a grant through the Colorado Department of Public Safety.
10 Innovations In Wearable Tech That Aren’t Just Smartwatches - Click here to find out more.
2015 - The Year of the Learner
Teachers are always learning. Let's continue to encourage everyone.
Announcements from eNetLearning
Skip course categories